Dream family therapy, what would i love them to tell me, what would i love to be teached and told and behaved.. loved me as me. Cause Facts are what they are, i have to re build me from nothing to adult, i give myself a year.. then i try to work.
Hard childhood. I dont tell it but it was.
The druggs suck they were used to drug, not have fun.
But now everything is better Police knows even about my family, and how i am so it rigjt direction and belive In human goodness and hope came back. From since delivery. Or times been awake..
So little time awake.
But fun is STARTING only hell is stopping... see you!❤
Viivi Reini blog of her inspiration and 0-33 times again and make full life and hapiness.. ect now 2025
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)
Ai music maker notes..
I tested the words, first thought In 0.1%.. Or any way Small.. Few pages.. Hating when I have fast Mind.. Do too fast desisions.. I Will Ma...
-
I will live here, a year.. have to. Multia I solved a crime against me so will get like really about all mayby over 1.000.000 E from Main d...
-
Mind is now been correct mood to stop game storys making and company business plan... is time to do offical budject plan to officals, and s...
-
But anyway mayby you should world keep your head already if happy or exaited of something I hate past so much but it a work fact of mine,...
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti